THE POTTER FAMILY'S JOURNEY...


.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Month of May- lots of action!

Wow- lots of action in May! I loved Mother's Day. I spent the day with my babies while Rick worked (ugh!) We had a nice visit in Spartanburg with my mom, dad, sister, and niece. I love my mom and am so grateful to have her in my life!
As far as MY mother's day, spending time with my children is the best! They are amazing children that remind us daily that we are blessed. They are growing so fast!

Cameron wrapped up his soccer games last week with a great last game. He already misses it!

Reagan has been a busy girl! She has been practicing for her graduation from preschool for several weeks now. She graduated on Wednesday night and she was so cute. She is not shy for sure! She had two speaking parts- one of them saying her name, age, and that she wants to grow up to be a ballerina for Jesus!

Speaking of ballet, she had pictures for dance on Thursday. She LOVED getting her hair and makeup done. She was very patient! We are so excited about her upcoming recital at the Koger Center on Saturday, May 22nd. It's at 1:30 for those of you with nothing to do on a Saturday (ha-ha). Your are all welcome!

Right after the recital, we are leaving for Charleston for her surgery the following Monday. I really think that her pneumonia has cleared, but we will find out more on Tuesday. If it has, the surgery is a go. She will roll out in a wheelchair as she will have her arm in a full cast and one leg in a dull cast for a few weeks. These surgeries will improve the function of her hands and feet. Please keep her in your prayers for that day!

We will post even more pictures after the recital!

God Bless!









1 comment:

  1. Reagan should model! She is such a DOLL all dolled up!
    Seeing her in that cap and gown brings tears to my eyes...I know it did yours, too. Love that girl!!!

    ReplyDelete