THE POTTER FAMILY'S JOURNEY...


.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

IOP, here we come!

I am up early this morning-okay who am I kidding. I am an early bird and always up this early! I am making our checklist so we can go to the beach today! For those of you that really know me, you know that I am addicted to making lists!

Reagan has been asking to go the beach after her casts were off. So we are off to Wild Dunes to the beach house this morning. They are so excited! I LOVE to hit the beach with my children. It is pure bliss to hear their laughter over the calm sounds of the waves. I could sit there all day! Cameron loves the water and the sand. He loves wave riding the most. Reagan loves sitting at the edge of the water and waiting for it to roll over her. She loves to dig holes to put her tiny feet in.

Okay, I am getting excited too!

We hate that dad can not make it this time, but can't wait to go again with him. He is fun to go to the beach with. I love it when Rick is so relaxed!

I'll post pictures when we get home Sunday. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment