THE POTTER FAMILY'S JOURNEY...


.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thesaurus reading and pondering life while swinging

We were visiting my parents in Spartanburg on Saturday. Cameron always asks his nanna to read to him at night. This time, he picks an old thesaurus. Nanna asks if he even knows what one is. Well of course he tells her exactly what it is. He thoroughly enjoys learning!






Another story:

While listening from inside the house, I overheard a deep conversation that my children were having. They were swinging, and Reagan asks Cameron a few questions about God. Here is how the conversation went:

R- Is God always with us Cameron?
C- Yes.
R- Why?
C- Because we are Christians.
R- No, we are Carolinas.
C- No, we are Christians!
R- What are Christians?
C- That means we believe in Jesus and love Him and God.
R- Ooh, I do love them. Especially Jesus, he died for us.
C- Yeah, me too.

Don't ya love it!

3 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS! Brought tears to my eyes...I love hearing our babies talk about salvation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so, so precious! Oh, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete