THE POTTER FAMILY'S JOURNEY...


.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Who picks black????

At school, Reagan was asked to wear her favorite color today. Now, most every girl would pick pink. Usually a given. Even Reagan loves pink and purple but if you ask her what her favorite color is, hands down every time it will be black!

Who picks black??? I know she does not like it for its slimming feature! She even wanted to paint her walls black but settled for pink and purple.

She is so funny, you never know what she is thinking!

Happy Friday everyone!

A picture from my phone. My crackberry takes the fuzziest pictures- sorry!

2 comments:

  1. She's a girl after my own heart! That my favorite, too! Great taste, Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly- Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and letting me know about your beautiful miracle girl. Wow! She is beautiful! We are blessed.

    ReplyDelete