THE POTTER FAMILY'S JOURNEY...


.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Loving Summer

Reagan is finally walking again, with a little hesitation, so we are catching up on our summer fun.
I do catch Cameron on camera -not very often- helping his little sister. They were playing in the sprinkler, and she asked him to help her walk. He grabbed her hand and didn't say a thing.



We enjoyed the beach last week with my family. The children had a blast! My little girl is growing up. She talked about riding the small rides in Myrtle Beach at Broadway. She asked if she could get on the rides with Cameron and Katie (her cousin)- NO ADULTS! It makes me happy for her but sad for me! The years are flying by!





Cameron had a great time, not on the kiddie rides, but on the "gerbil" ball as he called it. I was scared but he had a blast. We had video of Cameron in the ball, and the only thing we heard was a quiet voice begging to do it too. You guessed it- Reagan! I guess she had gotten into her "no fear" mode and wanted to do it too. Of course, mom heeded the warnings regarding heart and lung conditions. No way will I send my tiny one out there. I didn't even want Cameron out there but Rick overruled me on that one. Okay, maybe I am a little TOO cautious. Is there really such a thing?!?!



The Fourth of July was fun too. The children loved the poppers and sparklers, and we enjoyed going out to the beach to shoot the bigger fireworks too. Rick made ribs and they were great!





Hope you all are enjoying the summer and spending special time with your children or loved ones as much as we are!

2 comments:

  1. what great progress! i'm so happy.
    awesome picture of cameron on the gerbil ball! wow. i'd be scared too.

    and boy is that kid blonde? well, both of them for sure- but cam's pic w/ dad really caught me off guard.

    glad to hear summer's a hit!
    be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are precious! Gerbil ball looks like fun! I understand the whole going by too fast thing...Logan wanted to ride without us at Disney, and I was sad too! We're loving us some summer too! Any ideas on how to slow it down???

    ReplyDelete